We do hope you have enjoyed being back in our studios for our Phase 1 reopening, we were certainly over the moon to see so many familiar and friendly faces returning to our classes.
Whilst the new COVID protocols have presented a few challenges for instructors and clients alike, the team here are trying their best to adapt and maintain the warm welcome, informal atmosphere and professional service so many of our clients appreciate.
Phase 1 of our reopening will draw to a close when the current course ends on Friday 18 September, there is then a scheduled week off. Don’t forget if you need your Pilates fix whilst we are closed you can access short pilates routines hosted by Shaena, Tracey or Clemmie by clicking this link https://www.thecorezone.co.uk/view-our-short-pilates-videos
Phase 2 Class Schedule
Phase 2 of our “COVID aware” class schedule will commence on Monday 28 September and will be available to BOOK ONLINE ONLY from 9am on Monday 14 September.
We are asking all customers to book via the integrated booking system on our website.
Unfortunately, due to reduced working hours and fewer staff we are unable to take payments over the phone unless prior arrangements are made. Please see our revised Terms & Conditions listed below. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make our studios COVID-Safe we have had implement some major changes to our class schedule and the revised health and safety and booking protocols.
As a small, independent business, we hope you understand why we have had to make these changes and want you to know are main desire is to continue to provide the very best service we can safely and efficiently, despite the very unusual circumstances we find ourselves in. We hope we have provided a range of classes to suit all our clients and look forward to seeing many of them return to our studios very soon, but likewise appreciate some customers will be unable to return to us. We want our customers to know we will do our best to adapt over the coming months and will be looking to develop alternative methods of instruction to enable us to deliver the wonderful mind and body benefits practicing Pilates can bring to as many of our loyal and supportive customers as possible.
Health & Safety Procedures and Business Terms to be put in place during Coronavirus Pandemic
PHASE 1 and 2
- Classes will be limited to existing Core Zone clients
- Any client who is not comfortable returning to our studios is welcome to participate in our online classes available Wednesdays 9.30am and 7pm.
- All studio classes will be restricted to 9 people per class until the end of 2020.
- To reduce personal contact in reception we ask clients pay in advance for a full course via our online booking system www.thecorezone.co.uk/book-classes. We are not able to accept cash payments, but in exceptional circumstances will accept card payment over the phone when reception is manned. Due to the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic and our inability to guarantee regular courses we are unable to offer a Standing Order payment option.
- To minimise the risk of cross contamination, sadly we have been left no option but to revise how our reception area is used. It will no longer be open as a waiting area and as such will have no seating available.
- We have implemented a one-way entry/exit protocolÂ and ask clients to enter via the main reception door and always exit via the fire door at the end of the studio or the courtyard.
- Clients MUST sanitise their hands prior to entering the studio at the sanitising points positioned at our reception entrance.
- You are also encouraged to use any of the sanitising points available around the building to help us reduce infection risk in high contact areas.
- Clients must leave belongings safely in their car and bring only minimal outdoor clothing into the studio. Plastic baskets will be provided for each client to place a small coat and shoes only.
- To minimise infection and in accordance with Government recommendation we request all customers wear a mask whilst in reception and moving around the facility. If you feel comfortable we also suggest wearing a mask during class.
- Instructors will wear appropriate PPE whilst teaching and moving around the building.
- If you wish, you may bring a towel to lay over the mat.
- Socks must be worn at all times, and if you feel more comfortable wearing protective gloves please do so.
- As originally recommended in Government guidelines we intend to retain the 2 meters social distancing rule and have set the mats out in the studio to observe that rule until advised otherwise.
- Instructors are unable to provide tactile cues or walk around the room.
- We will be hosting a reduced number of classes to a reduced number of participants during Phase 1 and 2, allowing a minimum of 15 minutes sanitising time between each class.
- We request clients arrive promptly for class, no more than 5 minutes before start time. If you do arrive earlier, please remain in your car until the reception door is opened by a member of staff.
- Classes will begin on time. We appreciate sometimes it is impossible to avoid being late and we ask late comers to ensure they sanitise when entering reception and respect others in the class by entering quietly and with as little disruption as possible. We can only issue refunds for individually purchased classes or special events, we are unable to refund missed classes if they are part of a course booking.
- However, we understand sometimes it is just impossible to attend, and for those exceptional circumstances, provided we are notified in advanced, we will email a pre-recorded Pilates session to replace a maximum of 3 missed classes in any single 8 week course.
- We require all clients to leave their class promptly to allow the team to perform a thorough clean in preparation for the next class.
- We are only as safe as our weakest link. Please stay at home if you are feeling sick “ even if you think it is just allergies. Please do not attend class if you recently associated with someone showing coronavirus symptoms.